- Choose from steel, aluminum, or stainless construction.
- Select from Grip Strut®, EZY tread, or Rubber treads for step and platform surfaces.
- Select from a variety of step widths to fit your application.
- Steel reinforced rubber feet, foot/bumper pads and super durable casters utilized.
- Floor locking systems designed and tailored for each specific style.
- Models that ship knocked-down, factory (set-up), or fold-away.
- All ladders meet or exceed OSHA/ANSI standards with Cal-OSHA ladders available.
- Ability to add double or triple top steps, and fold down tray to most models.
- Choose for standard duty or cleaner areas.
- Perforated tread design formed from a solid steel sheet.
- Eliminates sagging problems and front edge wear which are common with most expanded metal treads.
- Available in steel models only.
- Self cleaning, sure footed and economical.
- A must when oily or wet surfaces can be underfoot.
- A serrated tooth surface formed from a solid steel sheet.
- Acclaimed by all ladder manufacturers.
- Steel or aluminum construction.
- Aggressive, strong, sure footed and self cleaning.
- Best choice if a solid tread surface is desired.
- Soft, resilient surface that will last.
- Slip-resistant textured surface for sure footing.
FLOOR LOCKING SYSTEMS
- Spring-loaded casters retract automatically under individual’s weight. Durable steel reinforced rubber tips grip floor and secure ladder when in use. Steel inserts in tips provide strength and lengthen rubber tip life (A & B).
- EZY-Lock actually is a carriage providing mobility in transport, stability when in use. Minimum of moving parts assures long service life. Four casters located on the corners of the carriage/ladder provide mobile stability to the ladder. The first ladder step disengages carriage which puts ladder firmly on floor before being used. Step on one of two convenient foot pedals and the ladder is again mobile. No other ladder has a system with these safety orientated features (C & D).
How to Select the Right Ladder for You (We Have 100's!)
- Select platform height based on operations to be performed. Maximum convenient working height is generally 5' 0" above top platform.
- Select as wide a ladder as space permits. Take into account whether people must pass ladder in aisle and where ladder must rest when not in use.
- Consider limitations on ladder dimensions imposed by doorways, overhead obstructions, corners that ladder must turn, etc.
- Consider some of our special "optional" features to insure the complete effectiveness of your ladder.
- For unusual conditions not illustrated in this brochure, we can provide custom engineering.
How to Order
- Select the model that best fits your application and performance requirements (see select the Right ladder above).
- Review accessories and options to complete the effectiveness of your Ladder. Include items on order.
- When available, specify KD (knocked-down) if desired. Models ordered without KD option will be supplied as all-welded SU set-up.
Usage Tips for Ladders
- Proper selection.
- Inspect before each use.
- Follow USE suggestions.
- If assembly required, follow instructions.
- Follow maintenance guidelines.