Our Aluminum Gangways offer light-weight durable construction enabling easy positioning and can be carried by two people. The corrosion-resistant, salt water tested aluminum alloys offer minimal maintenance construction with no painting or replacing required. Our Aluminum Gangways offer a superb replacement for unsafe wooden ramps or struggling with heavy, rusty steel walkway units. Our Aluminum Gangways also solve the problem of being destroyed during a storm by allowing for quick and easy removal and storage.
- Side Rails are a rigid girder design
- The top-truss design increases stability and load capacity and lends support to the rugged aluminum handrail
- Decking planks are of special aluminum extrusions fastened securely to the tubular cross members
- Cleats that provide additional foot grip and supplied as a standard feature
- Ramps are available in standard widths of 32", 36", 42" and 48"
- Standard lengths range from 8' to 40'
- Custom widths and lengths can be made to order
- Comes with standard mounting bracket on shore end and rubber aluminum wheels at float end
- Marine grade corrosion resistant aluminum
Please note: All gangways from 24' - 40' will be manufactured as 2-section ramps.